7th Nordic/Baltic CREDIT workshop on international benchmarking
Project and reference group members of CREDIT and interested business partners are invited to the CREDIT closing workshop on 26 January 2010 in Copenhagen, Denmark.
Included is a guided tour on Monday 25th to the new Danish Radio City -"DR Byen", the CREDIT cases DK03 'Social housing - User needs and benchmarking of economy' and The University of Copenhagen all located in Ørestaden.
The CREDIT conclusion and recommendations will be illustrated and discussed both days. National coordinators from Denmark, Finland, Norway, Sweden, Iceland, Estonia and Lithuania will invite the national CREDIT members and interested business partners.
Monday 25 January 2010:
– 12:00-17:00 Guided tour of Ørestaden
– 19:00 Dinner at Nørrebro Bryghus
Tuesday 26 January 2010 - CREDIT Workshop:
– 09:30-10:00 Opening and introduction
– 10:00-12:00 Session A: Assessment, indicators and benchmarking
– 12:00-13:00 Lunch
– 13:00-15:00 Session B: Case studies and implementation of CREDIT
– 15:30-17:00 Session C: Innovation strategy and recommendations
Participation is free of charge, but please register your participation by filling in the form on page 1 in the attachment and send it to Solveig Johansen, SBi firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible, but not later than 11 December 2009.